Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Out the door

We're so over.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Don't try to deny it. You promised only a 10% of rain yesterday, AND that it would arrive in the late evening. I got stuck on campus having biked with no way of keeping my backpack dry. And damp shoes. Your radar that morning was as blank as my mind in a chemistry class.

Then today you had the audacity to promise 60 degree weather still. I saw through your facade as soon as I stepped outside, but my need to get to class prompted me to brave the cold and deal with it.

We are through Weather Channel (aka Weather.com). Your bookmark I have deleted. WITN Weather has moved in its place, and may I say she has a far better sense of humor than you.

Maybe if you're lucky, Taylor Swift will write about how you wronged me and are now by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment