Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Indiana Jones, Jedi, and Peanut Butter

Dreams are a complicated labyrinth.

Often induced by many things
Their very pattern unique like that of a snowflake.

I found myself voyaging through yet another night of weird dreams cobbled together like a series of sketches on Saturday Night Live. One dream began where I found myself alongside Indiana Jones and his father Dr. Jones (Last Crusade) and we get caught by Nazis. We then come face to face with Hitler who has us dragged into a gas chamber. But as we're being thrown in, I notice two Jedi are also in the chamber. Knowing the Jedi have a plan for escaping, I line up next to them.

Then my dream shifted and next thing I know I'm in a convenience store getting peanut butter.

Guess those Jedi did help me escape. Then went Men in Black and erased how they escaped from my mind, probably to also conceal their identities.

No comments:

Post a Comment